Center for Medicare Advocacy Products & Services
The Center offers and array of printed materials, recorded webinars, videos and more, in addition to services as Medicare experts.
Click on Hyperlinked items (blue, underlined, “clickable”) to purchase online by credit card.
For other items: Call 860-456-7790
$1.00 each- Basic information on the various aspects of Medicare and health care coverage, perfect for mass distribution
- About CMA (no charge)
- Medicare Summary *
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Home Health Coverage
- Medicare Hospice Coverage
- Medicare Hospital Coverage
- Medicare Part B Coverage
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Coverage *
- Medicare Preventive Health Benefits
- Medicare for People with Chronic Conditions *
- Medicare for People with Disabilities
- Medicare Savings Programs (QMB, SLMB, QI)
- Medicare Skilled Nursing Facility Coverage
* available in Spanish
Manuals and Booklets
- Medicare Coverage & Appeals $35.00 – A great introduction to what Medicare should cover, and the processes for when they DON’T.
- Medicare Coverage & Appeals for Home Health Care $35.00 – A great introduction to the home health services Medicare should cover, and the processes for when they DON’T.
- Medicare Coverage & Appeals for Skilled Nursing Facility Care $35.00 – A great introduction to the skilled nursing facility services Medicare should cover, and the processes for when they DON’T.
- Medicare Coverage – Charts and Advocacy Tips$ 25.00 – A general overview of what Medicare covers, along with easy-to-reference charts and tips for when coverage is denied
- Medicare Secondary Payer Primer for Lawyers $75.00 – A fantastic reference for one of the most frequently asked-about areas of Medicare coverage.
- Medicare Part D (PPT) $100.00 – A detailed PowerPoint presentation and accompanying materials by some of the nation’s top Medicare experts
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Coverage $20.00 – A printed introduction to the complex issues of prescription drug coverage under Medicare Part D
- Medicare, Medigap, Medicaid and Related Programs $10.00 – An easy to understand summary of key health care programs
- The Medicare Act of 2003 $5.00- A brief overview of the most significant changes to Medicare in recent history
- Medigap (Medicare Supplemental Insurance) Summary $10.00 – Summary of Medigap plan offerings (with rate specifics for CT)
- State Health Insurance and Assistance Program (SHIP) Manual $ 75.00 – The actual training manual for Connecticut’s SHIP counselors
- Summary: Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement And Modernization Act of 2003 $10.00 (fee also applies to CT residents) – A more comprehensive yet still easy-to-understand summary of Medicare Act of 2003
Newsletters and Reports
- Enforcement $250.00/year (Digital Only, no Hard Copy) – A monthly mailing on nursing home enforcement issues describing the latest developments in nursing home enforcement activities
- Tort Reform and Nursing Homes $25.00 – A report based on a study performed by the Center for Medicare Advocacy that deflates the pervasive myth that nursing home abuses are frivolous
- Center News – Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Coverage Issue $2.00 – One of our most useful Center News issues ever, full of Part D discussion and analysis
Click on the items below for more details and to order.
Support the Center with our “Protecting Medicare for Generations” T-shirt!
($25.00 each; M,L,XL)
The Center for Medicare Advocacy’s diverse staff allows us to offer:
on a wide array of topics. Please email us to request further details, information on scheduling and information on rates for any of the topics listed below. Scroll down for a list of upcoming seminars and training.
- Administering Medicare Advocacy Projects
- Assisted Living
- Coordination of Health Insurance Benefits
- Data Collection, Analysis and Information Management
- Discharge Planning Rights
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance
- Federal Litigation
- Health Insurance Portability and accounting Act (HIPAA)
- How to Pursue a Medicare Appeal
- Introduction to Medicare Coverage and Appeals
- Medicare Act of 2003
- Medical Record Review for the Non-medical Advocate
- Medicare Coverage for People with Chronic Conditions
- Medicare Home Health Coverage
- Medicare Information In Spanish (Informacion de Medicare en Español)
- Medicare Legislative Updates
- Medicare Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Coverage
- Medicare: Myths and Realities
- Nursing Home Residents Rights
- Part B Coverage
- Rights of Individuals Eligible for Both Medicaid and Medicare (Dually Eligible)
- Universal Health Insurance
Regarding All Materials
Copyright © by the Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc. All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce these materials or portions thereof in any form whatsoever. For more information address the Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc., P.O. Box 350, Willimantic, CT 06226 (860) 456-7790.
* Single copies of brochures and handouts are free to Connecticut beneficiaries and their families. Due to budget constraints, the Center must charge for professional use.